- Data collection
(1) A person can be identified with the help of personal data. Such personal data include name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, but also the IP address.
(2) Your browser can also transmit data in a so-called log file to enable the visit of our website. The log files are deleted after a certain time - usually 7 days. Here you will find the following data in a log file:
- Date and time of the call
- IP address
- Site address
- Amount of data transferred
- Output website
- Browser, browser version and operating system
A statistical evaluation can be carried out via these log files. Such a statistical evaluation is carried out via our homepage. This data cannot be assigned to specific persons. A combination of this data with other data sources is not made. We reserve the right to check this data retrospectively if we become aware of concrete indications of illegal use.
(3) We need the data you provide voluntarily in order to fulfill our contractual obligations arising from the business relationship. The data is collected, stored and processed by us. When you contact us, your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and, if applicable, tax data are collected.
(4) If you communicate with us by e-mail, we would like to point out that in the case of unencrypted e-mail communication, the confidentiality and integrity of the content of the messages cannot be guaranteed. You can find out about the specific risks via the homepage of the Federal Office for Information Security (BSI). You can find this via the following link: https://www.bsi-fuer-buerger.de
- Purpose / legal basis of the processing
The purpose of processing personal data is to fulfill our contractual and pre-contractual obligations. Further purposes of data processing are compliance with accounting and tax law requirements.
- Data use and disclosure
(1) In principle, we do not pass on your personal data to third parties unless you agree to this or request us to do so, or unless this is necessary to fulfill our contractual obligations. In individual cases, we may be obliged to disclose certain data to third parties - e.g. to law enforcement agencies or to avert danger.
(2) The data processing is carried out by us. If we use so-called order processors to process your data, we have contractually obligated them to comply with the provisions of data protection law.
- Data storage / technical organizational measures
(1) To protect your data, we take technical organizational measures that correspond to the state of the art.
(2) Our server, on which the data is stored, is located within the EU, and therefore within the scope of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Processing duration
(1) The duration of processing or storage depends on the purpose. If the exclusive purpose is the fulfillment of our contractual or pre-contractual obligations, the duration depends on the statute of limitations for claims for damages. In addition, we are obliged to store data for a period of ten years due to tax law and accounting requirements.
(2) After expiry of the statutory periods, your personal data will be deleted. If you have consented to the processing of your personal data or if the processing is necessary for the assertion or defense of legal claims, we may store or process your personal data for a longer period.
- Rights of the data subjects
Data protection regulations give you a wide range of rights.
- Right to information: You can ask us what personal data we have about you. We have one month to respond to your request.
- Right to rectification: If we have stored incorrect personal data about you, you have the right to rectify the incorrect data.
- Right to deletion: You have a right to have your personal data deleted. However, this right may be opposed by legitimate interests on our part. The legitimate interests may include, among other things, the defense against claims for damages that are not yet time-barred or compliance with accounting or tax obligations. This was explained under 5.
- Right to restriction of processing: You may request that your data be processed only on a restricted basis, unless this conflicts with a legitimate interest on our part (see right to erasure).
- Right to data portability: You also have the right to have us transfer your data to third parties. For this purpose, the data will be provided in a structured, common and machine-readable format.
- In the event of a violation of your personal rights due to a breach of the provisions of data protection law, you may be entitled to claim damages.
- In the event of a breach of data protection regulations, you can complain to the competent supervisory authority (State Commissioner for Data Protection in Baden-Württemberg, P.O. Box 10 29 32, 70025 Stuttgart, Germany).
You can consent to the processing of your data. This consent is given voluntarily. If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, this consent can be revoked at any time and without any formalities. You can declare this revocation to us (Mediagnost Gesellschaft für Forschung und Herstellung von Diagnostika GmbH, Aspenhaustraße 25, 72770 Reutlingen; firstname.lastname@example.org).
(1) The Internet pages partly use so-called cookies. Cookies do not cause any damage to your computer and do not contain viruses. Cookies serve to make our offer more user-friendly, effective and secure. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser.
(2) Most of the cookies we use are so-called "session cookies". They are automatically deleted after the end of your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your terminal device until you delete them. These cookies allow us to recognize your browser on your next visit.
(3) You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. If you deactivate cookies, the functionality of this website may be limited.
- More programs on the homepage / in the app
(1) Web fonts
(2) Google Maps
The map service Google Maps is used on these Internet pages. The provider is Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. To use the functions of Google Maps, it is necessary to store your IP address and this information is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transmission.
(1) On our website you will find links to external websites. Since these are beyond our control, we cannot guarantee compliance with data protection regulations.
(2) We have exclusive responsibility for our own content. The provider of the external website is liable for damages caused by the use of the external site and for incorrect and illegal content. A responsibility on our part is only given if we are positively aware of the illegal content and we can prevent its use in a reasonable manner.
- Objection advertising mails
The use of contact data published within the framework of the imprint obligation to send advertising and information materials not expressly requested is hereby prohibited. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam e-mails.
- Questions or assertion of rights / data protection officer:
If you have any questions regarding data processing and for the assertion of your rights arising from the provisions of data protection law, you can contact us or our data protection officer, who can be reached as follows: Mediagnost Gesellschaft für Forschung und Herstellung von Diagnostika GmbH, Aspenhaustraße 25, 72770 Reutlingen; email@example.com.
Status: May 2018